In 2010, I slept at least one night in each of the following cities. The asterisks denote multiple-visit cities.
After drafting the following list of cities, I now realize how close-reaching my 2010 travel has been. This indicates a big shift in my life from looking far away for what I want, to being happy with that with which I’ve chosen to surround myself. I have nature. I have family. I have love. I have work and play. I have entertainment and downtime. And all of these things are in my backyard (so to speak). They are closer than they’ve ever been in my life, and I intend to cherish that by spreading my roots far and wide and making a mark on the local community. Of course I hope to travel far and wide for many years to come, but now, more than ever, I’ll do it knowing where my true home is.
- Traverse City, MI* (Hometown)
- East Lansing, MI (MI bar exam)
- Ishpeming, MI* (Grandma’s house)
- Wilderness State Park, MI (Camping)
- Charlevoix, MI (Wedding)
- Holland, MI (Wedding)
- Ann Arbor, MI (UM v. BGSU)
- Chicago, IL (Wedding dress hunt)
- Grand Rapids, MI (Law seminar)
- Olympia, Washington (Wedding)