Bon nuit, daddy.
“Do you know why I like green light [skiing fast] in the woods? Because then the squirrels and other animals that may come out to look around think I’m the wind and I go by without them noticing.”
“How are we going to drive this marble faster than a cheetah runs?”
Don’t go too long without listening to your favorite music.
Make an effort to go to a concert from time to time.
During 2017, one or more of me, Lindsey, Harvey, and Carson spent at least one night in each of the cities listed below. If it was less than all of us, I note the initials.
- Traverse City, MI (our hometown)
- Redwood Shores, CA (just north of Palo Alto) (CL)
- Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA (CL)
- Dana Point, CA (CL)
- Atlanta, GA
- Augusta, GA (Masters!)
- Stone Mountain, GA
- Ada, MI (C only, Michigan Amateur)
- Chicago, IL (Family fun)
- Mackinac City, MI (CHC – waterpark)
- Winter Park, FL (C only, Union Championship)