During 2013, Lindsey and I spent at least one night in each of the cities listed below.
- Traverse City, MI (Hometown)
- Cleveland, OH (Carley’s Wedding – L only)
- Ishpeming, MI (Meeting Trygg Quayle)
- Trout Lake, MI (56th Annual Mackinac Bridge Walk)
- South Bend, IN (Notre Dame EP Seminar – C only)
- Pinkney, MI (Harvey’s 1st UM football game)
Not mentioned above are the five nights we spent at Munson Hospital for Harvey’s birth, which felt like a different world after a few days.
A dear ol’ friend, Ben Piehl, stopped by on Boxing Day and brought his smoker and marinated beef and buffalo strips. We’ve made jerky three years running, and it’s become a fun holiday-time tradition. This year, the result was our best yet, not that I can take much credit! It’s always fun to catch up and play some ping pong. The highlight for Lindsey and me was seeing Ben hold Harvey.
[flickr video=11459506756 show_info=no]
[flickr video=11423203465 show_info=no]
I rediscovered my iMovie iPhone application while home with Harvey during lunch. How fun.